Sunday, January 3, 2010

Comment I posted on another blog

I posted this on another blog and wanted this available for any readers that may stop by:

According to Jesus in John 14:6 He states, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." Being a Christian is not religion. Being a Christian is being a believer in the Word, the Word is the truth and the Word is the Lord.

When we study the Word, we get insight of what the Lord has for us and also what He expects from us. Being a Christian is not about being good, it's about modeling our Lord and Saviour. Of course we will never be as pure as Him, but the Lord does know our hearts.

As far as being a church goer, the Lord's desire for us is to be in fellowship with other believer's.

No comments:

Post a Comment